Thursday, December 23, 2010

Always Love a Good Deal..

So I am notorious at work for being "the girl who knows where to get a deal in Chicago" and "where to go in Chicago".  I live in the Windy City, but don't work here..and have a helluva commute every day, which is worth it!

I look at a few different websites every day (seems crazy I know, but I love to save money on stuff I do, or stuff I'd like to do).

My all time favorite is Groupon.  I have gotten so many good deals from them, what's not to love?  Cubs Rooftop tickets (uber cheap), 1/2 off at restaurants, $25 for $50 of clothes at the Gap, so on and so on.  Their deals are good for one day only, which is why I check it first thing in the am.  This way I don't miss out on anything.  So sometimes my friends get early morning texts asking if they are game for a rooftop game.  Sorry!!!  But I don't want to miss out on saving so much money on something so awesome.  By the way, if you haven't gone to a rooftop game, you are missing out.  I should put that on my bucket list even though I have been to 2, but I could always go to one more?!?


I also check out Tippr, Living Social, and You Swoop.  These websites aren't Chicago-centric, although You Swoop is. 

I bet you can find one thing you could use every week from one of these sites.  Now I am just trying to use up my restaurant vouchers.  Anyone want to do lunch or dinner at Berghoff?!?

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!