Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Easy Edible Gift!

So each year for the holidays I feel like there are a million people in my building that I have to "give" gifts to.  There is an office staff, maintenance staff, concierge, and the valet.  I love them all, which is why I signed a lease at my building in the first place..the people are great! 

I have been thinking about how busy I have been, and how I haven't been able to bake, assemble fun treats, etc for these folks.

Last night I found a great recipe, and I am going to try it out tonight! 

Easy Pretzel Turtles from http://www.ourbestbites.com/

Ingredients:
small pretzels
Rolo candies
Pecan halves

Yup.  That's it.  3 ingredients. 

First you put the pretzels on a baking sheet covered in wax paper or foil.  Then you put a Rolo on the center of each pretzel.  Put them in a preheated over at 350 degrees for a few minutes, they should still look like a Rolo!  Take them out, and put a pecan in the center.  Yup..its that easy!!

Can't wait to see how these turn out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!