Friday, December 17, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

So onto more favorite things that I have found...

I always get questions on what shampoo I use...I am notorious for having a bathroom stocked with shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath, hair product, etc.  I always buy whatever they use on my hair at the saloon, and yes, it is that good!

1. Favorite Bubble Bath.  I know this isn't shampoo, but I found this in a magazine, and it is amazing.  I usually buy it at Whole Foods.
2.Bumble and Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner  They use this at the saloon I go to, and I fell in love.
3. Bumble and Bumble Prep Bought this as well, although I have to say that someone else uses it more than I do;)
4. Dry Shampoo  One of my favorite finds to freshen up my hair in between washes.
5. Soap!  I walked into Lush one day and found this soap.  I have only used this soap since!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!