Sunday, December 12, 2010

Party all the time..

I have had 4 parties to attend in the past week :)  A lot of parties, but a lot of fun!!

The first party was a baby shower for two dear friends of mine.  I have known them forever, and they will be welcoming a beautiful baby girl to their home soon!

The happy couple!  Can't wait to meet Gwen!

The next party I went to was the first of 2 work parties.  The Command party is a place where people let their hair down so to speak..so I left a wee bit early.

3's company.  Andy, Me, Andy. 
I look exhausted.
The next morning I baked cookies and headed over to Kim's house for her annual cookie exchange.  I made a mess out of the kitchen, and perhaps burned my homemade oreo cookies..but I had a great time!


Cookies!


Milk and Cookies..
 Next...Army Navy game!  I met up with my fellow JOs to watch the game and cheer Navy on to victory!


Ellen, Kris, Me

Ellen, Latham, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!