Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Spirit..

So it just hit me today that Christmas is in..well..11 days.  I went to the dentist, and the woman who cleaned my teeth asked me if I was ready.  Then I realized...nope.  Not even close.  I haven't shopped yet, made food for 3 pot lucks in the next couple of days yet, sent out Christmas cards yet, the list just goes on. 

I have been so swamped, stressed with work that I haven't even taken the time ro realize what I haven't done. 

This seems to happen to me every year before the holidays, I get super swamped, and finally get in the Christmas spirit when I get to my holiday destination.  Last year, it was Japan..and I loved every minute of it.  Now, to get my butt in gear to get ready for next week!  First stop..getting those Christmas cards in the mail!!

The Real Christmas Spirit

Via Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!