Friday, September 9, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

So I haven't done one of these posts in ages.  Seriously.  But I have done some shopping lately, and I have to share my finds!  These favorite things make me feel like such a girl.  New stationary, new day planner, and some new bras.  Such a great shopping trip!

  1. Custom made stationary.  I ordered some stationary from http://www.littlelawsprints.com/.  I absolutely love her work!  I already used so many of her cards, I need to order more.
  2. Little trinkets.  So I found a few stores in Fredericksburg that keep drawing me back!  I went and picked up a day planner at Monkees, some gifts for myself at a local gift shop (Heritage Gifts and Imports).  You know those stores that have everything you don't think you need until you see it. 
  3. Bra fittings.  I know a lot of people don't think these are necessary.  When your bra straps start to slip, or that back of your bra rides up your back..time for a new bra.  I usually do these once a year, because that is how often you do need them. I didn't realize how necessary getting fitted was until I compared my "nice" bras to the "other store that can't measure you at all store".  Such a difference in how I looked!!  I got some new bras at Nordstrom, along with the special wash.  (Lye in tide and most other washes ruins the elasticity in bras, and causes them to get ruined faster). 
Until my next splurging shopping trip.  It may be soon.  Classes are cancelled.  Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!