Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Recipes!

I love to cook.  I think my obsession came when I was stuck at home for 2 months, with nothing else to do but watch Food Network.  My dog walker, neighbors, friends, and boyfriend all benefited greatly from this situation!

Click on the links below to see my favorite recipes, photos, and step by step instructions!!

Mexican Chicken Soup
Minestrone Soup
Barley Soup
Banana Bread
Beer Bread: from Tastefully Simple, made with a great wheat beer, like 312
Pumpkin Spice Muffins: from King Arthur Flour.  Simply Amazing!

Fall Recipes I want to try:
Healthy Mac and Cheese
Mexican Fiesta Party.  All of these recipes:)

I think I may have to stop here.  I was getting hungry looking at all of these recipes!!!  Let me know if you have any recipes for me to try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!