Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Figuring out life..

I have been so busy with school lately.  I am glad to be learning new things, and enjoy meeting new friends.
Right now I am just so overwhelmed with 12+ hours of class a day, moving, and moving again.  I hate the fact that I had to move away from the love of my life, my friends, and my family.  I love my job, but there are days when I just hate the lack of choice in what I do.  Leading Sailors, making friends, and all the experiences have definitely made me who I am today.  There have been some incredible times, travel, sadness, and happiness. You never forget delivering the terrible news to a Sailor that changes their life forever...you also never forget telling them that their wife just had their first healthy baby girl.  I have had a few leadership challenges lately, and I hope that I keep learning from them, and develop some more patience.  My current contract is for 3 years.  I have to decide halfway through if this is the life for me, or if I move on to something else.  I the mean time....I will try to..

via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!