Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fredericksburg, Virginia

East Coast Living!

Fredericksburg, Virginia is one of my favorite cities near Dahlgren.  I love visiting here because of the rich history.  Each time I visit, the southern charm and Civil War era sights never cease to amaze me.

Some of my favorite places are:

The Blarney Stone.  I love coming here.  It is just a nice place to grab a pint of cider, and enjoy a plate of fish and chips. 

Captial Ale House  Amazing beer selection, and probably one of the biggest bars I have ever been to.  Great German/Americana food!

kybecca.  I felt like I was at DOC wine bar!  Amazing place.  They have misters outside, like outdoor air conditioning.  I had some rose wine and fried green tomatoes.  Yum!  They have some pretty brutal reviews on Yelp.  I am glad I went to check it out, I was not disappointed!

Irish Eyes.  I got some custom made shirts there, as well as a bracelet.  I could spend an entire paycheck in that store!  The owners are so nice!  Mike made me my shirt based off of my "actual" family crest.  There were so many images coming up, and he knew which one I was talking about.  He is truly the guy to go to for any sort of Family Crest products and history. 

Monkee,  Cute boutique!  Tory Burch and Lilly Pulitzer oh my!  New day planner it is!

Irish Eyes

Street performers on Caroline Street

John Paul Jones' brother. 

1738.  Amazing history.

kybecca

Fried Green Tomatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!