Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grateful

I have been so overwhelmed lately because of my schedule.  I feel swamped with things to do before I move again. 

Yes.  I have to move again.  This time for 3 years, away from those I love so dearly.  Luckily it is only a short plane trip away in warmer weather.  I guess not knowing how many deployments and when is also adding to the stress.  Uncertainty in the life of a girl so well organized...hmm.  You get the point. 

But I realized something tonight that I need to keep in my head. 

I need to be grateful. 

I need to appreciate what is around me, no matter what.  I just hope I can take in the next couple of months, and breathe.  Just breathe. 

After having such a wonderful vacation which will be covered in another post..I promise..I am forever grateful.  For the conversations, the lazy days, everything.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!