Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vacation Recap

I was lucky enough to have the past couple of weeks off of work/school.  We took an exam, and poof...3 weeks "off".  I boarded the pup for about 10 days, because I felt bad leaving her too long.  I went to Chicago and spent some time with my wonderful guy, my friends, and my family. 
  • Day 1.  Quality time with my guy + dinner at a new Indian restaurant
  • Day 2.  Took the train to downtown to hang with my friends.  Did some holiday shopping, had dinner at Wilde, and had a sleepover.
  • Day 3.  Spent Christmas Eve with my middle brother, SIL, sister, and baby. Had coffee that afternoon with my closest college friend. 
  • Day 4.  Spent Christmas Day with my guy and his family.
  • Day 5.  Had brunch with my besties at Feast.  Met my guys bff from kindergarten. 
  • Day 6.  DMV day.  Boooo.  Birthday dinner @ Wildfire and drinks @ Fado.
  • Day 7.  Back to North East.
  • Day 8. Drove to Philly.  Had my "real" birthday.  Spent the evening at a dear friends rehearsal dinner where she and her guy had some birthday fun for me! 
  • Day 9.  Dave and Busters..dinner..relaxing with our friends at the hotel.
  • Day 10.  NYE wedding.  Amazing!
  • Day 11.  Back to reality..dropped my guy at the airport, and drove home.  Got my pup back.
Me n my girl @ Wilde

Me n my brother

Downtown for Brunch!

Wrigley Building

Love these girls!

Birthday drinks @ Fado

So Happy!

Big 30!

Thanks for making my birthday special Col!

NYE Wedding!
Can't wait for my next trip back home!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!