Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Family and Faith

I was definitely stressed out last week.  You ever have those days where everything goes wrong?  I mean, literally everything?  I hate those days.  The days where you want to just sit in the tub and soak it all out.  The negativity, the drama, you name it.  I am so lucky that I could call someone to vent.  My brother listened, understood, and let me just hash out why I was upset.  I am so grateful to have family like him in my life.
I don't like venting to my friends sometimes because I feel like since they are going through similar stuff, it is just drama.  Luckily for me, one of my ladies listened, and gave me a huge hug.  She knows that it isn't just "drama", it is my life.  I took my future schedule to heart last week when I realized my timeline for "life" got a little shorter.  The deployment preps sped up a bit, and it took me by surprise.  I am so excited to go to my next job.  New place, new people, new challenges ahead.  I know God has a plan for me, and I am excited to see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!