Friday, April 18, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days Update

So every year during Lent, I do 40 Bags in 40 Days.  This year I am behind, but as my fiancĂ© is calling it, the "great purge of 2014" is underway.  He has done well at this task..getting rid of most of the 1990s that somehow stayed in his closet for all of these years.  Now if I can only get rid of that velour track suit...if only!

I am slowly but surely getting rid of the clutter, and will continue to keep myself honest. 

I just donated 3 bags of clothes, shoes, and purses to Goodwill.  Things that I haven't used in 1+ years, usually doesn't make the cut in my closet.  I have it paired down quite a bit, and I also have an area of clothes to sell.  Standby for the next great Ebay extravaganza.  Some lucky lady got a JCREW coat for the cheap last time! 

I am also a binder girl.  Yup.  I said it.  Binders.  Everywhere.  Work, Home, School.  Binders. 

I have one for recipes, one for the wedding, one for finances...you get the picture.  Supa dupa organized.  Have to be in this crazy world. 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes a big purge is really necessary, and the house feels and looks so much better afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about this 40 bags in 40 days and I want to do it next year! I cleaned out a bunch of crap earlier in the year and it felt SO GOOD. I had so much crap laying around that I "might use" but this time I just got rid of it. Finally!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!