Monday, April 21, 2014

Case of the Mondays...


So today was just one of those Mondays..one you wish would just, end..so you can go home, get on your couch, and grab some wine.

I felt like everywhere I turned, I was being taken advantage of at work. It really pissed me off.  To the point I just wanted to walk out.  That is when I thought of the above quote.  I told my boss, who I have been filling in for-for the past 2 weeks; that I don't need to be taken advantage of.  My kindness definitely does not mean I am weak-that is for damn sure. 

Here is hoping to a better tomorrow, and that people pull their heads out of their booties...because angry and disappointed Megan-is one Megan they don't want to see.

3 comments:

  1. i had a long monday,too...blah. i really just need a new job :)

    hope you had a good Easter,though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm with you girlfriend, I just kept staring at the clock yesterday, and it just couldn't get past 2:30... here's hoping today is better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tuesday was great. I went and met up with a friend who traveled to Florida for work. Love some margaritas and tacos mid week!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!