Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fitness and Diet

Well folks, I have been on a pretty strict regimen lately, trying to lose those unwanted pounds from my meds.

Two bits of good news! 

    1.  The meds are going to gone forever soon.  So I hope.  I can't wait!!!
    2. The diet/fitness plan are working
I have been taking a lot of meds for my condition, and it just kills me each day.  The pain, the side effects, etc. This time around, I haven't had as much pain/side effects.  The side effects I can "see".  The ones I can't see, bone loss, etc..worry me.   I talked to my doc, and he suggested I stop cold turkey!

I also started Medifast and Orange Theory Fitness.  OMG..I can't stop raving about both.  Medifast has been amazing.  Delicious food, fast results, no cravings.  Just pure awesome.  Orange Theory just opened up somewhat close to me, and I joined.  I just did the "freebie" classes before the official opening.  Awesome.  Just pure awesome.  Not only are you motivated for the whole hour, but the results are in your face.  And they email them to you.  What is not to love?!  I was going to do unlimited for a month, but lets face it, I don't have that kind of time.  I changed my membership to 4 sessions a month, which is much more manageable.  Hello Saturday am workout!!

What are your fitness goals?! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you're loving OTF! I definitely need to head back myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!