Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Boston Strong

It has been 1 year since the Boston Marathon bombings, and I found this article on www.runnersworld.com . 

This article is amazing.  I don't know what it was about that day.  I cringed when I saw it on real time on tv, while at the vet with Bella and my love.  I immediately texted all of my brothers.  My middle brother is a runner.  I was so impressed and moved how the city of Boston rallied together, prayed together, and found the suspects who changed so many lives that day.

Just 3 days before, my friend took this pic of me and my brother at O'Hare.  He covets that jacket, such a milestone in the life of a runner-the Boston Marathon. 

 
Keep praying for Boston, and those who are running this year on April 21st.  Many of those who are running and those who were injured.  They are also running for those who died. 

Boston Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!