Friday, January 7, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

I love to cook.  When I was sick and stuck at home for a month, all I did was watch Food Network.  No lie.  My dogwalkers and my boyfriend can attest that they benefit greatly from what I learned!

I have a few favorite meals that I love to cook, especially for company.

1. Beef Stroganoff.  So simple, so delicious, so bad for you. 
2. Chicken Marsala.  So amazing.  I refuse to order it at restaurants because I know I can make it better :)
3. Baked Ziti.  Found this recipe.  Keep making it for friends, and I absolutely love it.  Fresh ingredients make the difference!
4. Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes.  Mom's recipe, and homemade mashed potatoes..always adding garlic to the potatoes!

There are more..but I'll have to save them for another post.  These are the first 4 that come to mind, because I am asked to make them so often.  I need to have a dinner party soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!