Friday, January 14, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

I love to drink wine.  Nothing like a great meal, paired with a great wine.  I enjoy going to BYOB sushi in my neighborhood, and I usually bring a bottle with me. 

My favorite wines..in no particular order..are....

1. Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio.  Amazing with BYOB sushi. 
2. Estancia Chardonnay.  Had some of this with dinner last night!
3. Alto Vineyards.  Love the Heartland Blush, Heartland Red, Vidal Blanc, and Rocco Red.  My college roommate's family owns Alto Vineyards, so I went there often to go winetasting.  I also had my commissioning there.  Such a beautiful place!!
4. Torres Winery.  I visited this winery in Barcelona, Spain in 2008.  I keep buying any variety I can find in Chicago, but my ultimate favorite is Coronas.  I usually pair this wonderful red with an Italian pasta dish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!