Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution(s)..

I usually see some pretty lofty New Years resolutions this time of year..so... I am trying to be realistic in mine, knowing that I will get them done;)  Ahhhem.

1. Make a cookbook.  I love to cook, I figured I would make one or two..the ideas I have..watch out Food Network!!  I just got a ton of recipes from my SIL and her mom.  My goal is to try out at least one new recipe a week, if not more.
2. Invite friends over more often.  This one goes with #1.  I love to cook, so more people should come over to enjoy said cooking.  That means, I shouldn't worry about making everything perfect, but just have a good time with good friends and good food.  Who wants to come over?!?
3. Work out more.  Take those PT nuts up on their offer to be motivators.  Need to stay motivated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!