Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

The moment you have all been waiting for.  My favorite beer.  Ah...so many to choose from..

1. Yuengling.  Hands down favorite. Must. Drink. Only. Yuengling. When. Available.  Not only is it simply amazing, it is also America's oldest brewery.  Need to visit the brewery some day. 
2. Leinies.  Better known as Leinenkugels. Love all their wheat beers and the raspberry.  Yum. 
3. 312.  Goose Island..product of Chicago.  Love it..and will be sad when I move..Lets hope its out East so I get some of that fantastic Yuengling I dream about.
4. Miller Lite.  The good old standby.  I detest Bud Lite.  Drink only if forced.  Seriously, it is awful.
5. Magners.  Best damn cider ever!  Usually all I order at my fav Irish Pub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!