Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Margarita Chicken

I went to Chili's last week for dinner since I was at Gurnee Mills shopping.  I ordered the "healthiest" thing on the menu...which was their Margarita Grilled Chicken. I decided I could make this at home, and make a smaller, healthier portion.

Recipe for Margarita Chicken:
Makes 2 Servings

1 can of black beans
1 cup of white rice
1 grilled chicken breast
2 tbs of pico de gallo/salsa

That is it.  I ate one serving for dinner last night, and brought the other portion for lunch today. I layered the beans and rice on the plate, topped it off with strips of grilled chicken, and a tbs of salsa.

Breakdown: 3.5 g of fat, 43 g of carbs, 42 g of protein, and 350 calories.  I used some Tastefully Simple salsa on top, and it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!