Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Brunch!!

I hosted some friends over for Brunch this past Monday.  It was amazing.  I don't know what it is, but having people over for a home cooked meal, coffee, mimosas, and bloody Mary's just makes me happy!

Here is the menu:
Breakfast Casserole
Blueberry muffins
Apple Monkey Bread (used a similar recipe, to be recapped later!)
Fresh Fruit
Mimosas (I prefer Chandon champagne)
Bloody Mary's (I prefer Mrs. T's mix)
Coffee (assortment of Keurig coffees)

Some pics of the day..

I love using King Arthur Flour mixes.  They are incredible.

I think the photography class finally paid off. 

The kid at the grocery store asked me if I was going to cook with the wheat.  Nope.  It is sitting pretty on my buffet table!

I love coffee.  All kinds of coffee.

Had to buy the vodka.  Just looked cool. 

Muffins!

Monkey bread.  Recipe to come!




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE brunch! And OMG, I am ALL over muffins these days! Looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try out King Arthur Flour. I love their website. The mixes are amazing. I can't wait for more weekends to bake!

      Delete
  2. I think brunch is my favorite meal, especially when there are mimosas involved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!