Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend in Jax

This weekend was a great one in Jax.  I relaxed Friday after a long week at work.  Just sat in the house, grabbed some food for dinner, and caught up on Grey's Anatomy.  Just what I needed.

Saturday, I cleaned and shopped.  I hit up a few stores, got a massage, and hit up Maggianos.  Fantastic lunch!

Sunday, I had lunch with a friend at Seasons 52.  Oh my.  I love their flatbread, and their tiny desserts are amazing.  I had some pumpkin dessert to make it try to feel more like fall around here.  It is 87 degrees out! I did some laundry, and then had dinner with other friends for their birthdays at Seven Bridges.  Yum!

Pasta and a Dark and Stormy.  Perfect Saturday afternoon lunch.

Tea from Teavana.  I may be addicted.

All dressed up for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!