Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Decor

Fall is my favorite season.  I love football, pumpkin, apples, the smell of leaves, pumpkin spice lattes..you name it.  I love it all.

I have never decorated for Christmas in my life.  Gasp.  I know.  Never.  Usually because I am always deployed, or I travel for the holidays, so I always feel that there is no reason.  Hence, my love to decorate for fall.

I just bought a few new decorations for the house...and I am waiting for a few more.  Standby for more photos, links, and fall recipes too!!

Love this pillow.  Purchased at festivehomedecor.etsy.com

Dining Room Table. 

Table Runner, Pumpkins, Candle purchased at Kirklands

Bought this at Bath and Body works.  I want to eat it.  Just kidding.

1 comment:

  1. cute!! and i LOVE that pillow,thank goodness for etsy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!