Thursday, October 3, 2013

Prayers

Yesterday and today were extremely stressful days for me.  Between work, personal life, and family, I was a bit emotional, but held it together. 

I was fine until I saw one of my co workers today.  Like "didn't cry" fine.  And then the waterworks came.  Big time.  I guess I just needed a good cry. 

I found this prayer today.  And I have to think of the good, amidst all of this madness.  If you have a minute..please say this prayer.  For me, for anyone else that needs it.  Sometimes no matter how strong  or busy we think we are, we need a minute for us... need a minute for God.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight, and give Your angels charge over those who sleep.
Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ. Rest Your weary ones. Bless Your dying ones. Soothe Your suffering ones. Pity Your afflicted ones. Shield Your joyous ones. And for all Your love's sake.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I just repeated it,what a beautiful prayer!

    hope your days get better and things are okay for you!

    keeping you in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!