Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sweet Fruit Pizzas

This is quite possibly the easiest brunch addition you can make, and one of the best! 

Sweet Fruit Pizzas
Level: Super Easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cool time: 30 minutes
Frost time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour

Ingredients:
Premade sugar cookies.  I used premade, presliced in the refrigerator section.  24 worked!
1 pkg cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
berries/fruit for topping.  I used blueberries

I baked the cookies per the package instructions, and set the frosting ingredients to the side.  I made the frosting once the cream cheese softened.  It may look like a LOT of sugar, but really, it isn't.  It needs a lot of sugar and vanilla to "lose" the cream cheese taste.  I mixed the frosting, and set aside.  After the cookies cooled, I frosted them and added a few blue berries to the top.  Voila, sweet fruit pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!