Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day

Veterans Day is a day near to my heart.  A day I remember those who have gone before me, and who are still with me, serving every day.

My family is a large military family, and I am proud of that heritage.  I am proud to be in the Navy, and continue the mission for the Global Force for Good.  As cheesy as that sounds, people would be amazed if they heard the stories of what Sailors do each and every day.  Humanitarian missions, anti-piracy operations, you name it. 

How you can make a difference for a Vet

Wounded Warrior Project

Faces of our Fallen
via
This Veterans day, remember why you have a day off of work.  Remember who those men and women are who fight for freedom and democracy to reign in this great country of ours.  

2 comments:

  1. thank you for serving our country!!!

    our soldiers are one tough and amazing bunch of men and women! god bless them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for all of your hard work and service!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!