Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Keep Calm...

And Carry on...Right?

via Google Images

I should probably take my own advice.  Seriously.  I had such a shitty..errr...disappointing day.  I try to never bitch, gripe, or moan on here.  But seriously..I am in a terrible mood and can't shake it. I have tried.  Took a bath.  Cleaned.  Watched a funny video.  You name it. 

I have been super stressed lately.  Life has been kicking me in the proverbial balls a lot lately.  Not fun.  Not fun at all.  Just hope that stuff gets better soon.  I hate being a huge crab ass at work because people are starting to piss me off.  Petty stuff usually, but it is the "I am inconsiderate, and I am going to frustrate you today" kind of stuff?  You know what I mean? 

I am fortunate to have some awesome friends in Rhody who listened to me today.  I mean really listened.  I am used to life throwing me some serious curveballs, but today I think I reached my limit. 

Thanks to my folks out here who love me, and encouraged me to be my best today.  I will try to be a better person tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!