Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken

Skinnytaste.com has won me over once again.  I have been using these recipes because they are healthy and delicious.  I make them often, and no one can ever tell it is a "skinny" recipe. 

I decided my crock pot needed some love, so I found this super easy crock pot chicken recipe.  Perfect for a weeknight meal.  I could smell the meal from my driveway, through the house, that is how good it smelled!

Recipe is here.  I did not use rice, because I can't eat rice right now.  It was great on its own, or you can add cheese/sour cream per the recipe. 

Looking forward to making this the next time I have guests over.  Pair it with cornbread, margaritas, and my easy Mexican Salad..you have a party!

Looking forward to making some more soups from a cook book I just received as a gift.  Found the ingredients, now just need to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!