Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sunny Beaches...

Here I come! 

I passed my oral exams today, now I have a written one next week I need to hurdle.  In the mean time, I just booked my flight to check out new places to live in Florida!

I can't believe I move in two months.  Yikes.  I'll be flying down for a weekend to scope out some apartments for my next duty station. 

In the mean time, I will be cleaning this weekend, getting my taxes done/or at least prepped, etc.  I am so excited to finally book this trip.  Who knew that a travel site would actually save me that much money.  I tried the flight, hotel, car separately, and it was almost $400 more expensive.  No thanks. 


1 comment:

  1. how exciting! florida is definitely differnt compared to chicago and rhode island!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!