Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All you need is love...


So I am a bit late joining up this challenge..but I saw today's post and I had to join!  After it snowed last Tuesday and Wednesday, and the snow is still here...ugh...I immediately thought of where I spent Christmas in 2006.

Today's challenge?  "If I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would go to..."

Hawaii!

I really did take this picture.  December 2006.

My oldest brother lived here at the time, and I made sure after I got back from deployment that December, I had to take a vacation.  Is there a better place than Hawaii?  Waikiki on Christmas day...heaven!

2 comments:

  1. oh, i want togo tooooo!!!!

    Thanks for linking up with our challenge! Can't wait to read tomorrow's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with Hawaii! We honeymooned in Honolulu back in 2006! I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!