Saturday, February 12, 2011

Resolutions...

Most people have ditched their resolutions by now.  Not me..for once!

You can read about my resolutions here

I need to start my cookbook, but I have been varying my recipes so much lately, that I know I will have it started soon! 

I have been having people over more often for dinner..and bringing in some healthy goodies to work.  Baking banana bread and cupcakes tomorrow for my co-workers.  I am also making homemade minestrone soup tonight!

I have been working out a lot lately.  After I had my appendix out, it was extremely difficult to do much of anything, but I have been slowly getting back into a routine.  Lost 7 pounds so far since New Years.  Gotta keep that up!  Told the bf I will be bikini hot by June.  Yup.  I am also convincing him to run a 5K with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!