Friday, February 25, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

One thing I love to do on Friday night is go through my DVR to see what I missed that week.  I go to school, work pretty late (sometimes), and just don't feel like sitting in front of a tv, when I could walk the pup, go for a run, or have a much needed date night with the bf. 

My top 5 shows in my DVR are:

1. NCIS..who doesn't love Mark Harmon? 
2. NCIS LA..more hot guys.
3. Grey's Anatomy ..can't get enough Seattle Grace drama.
4. Blue Bloods..Tom Sellek and a Wahlberg.  Yup.
5. Chicago Code..the city I love and the cops I love.  Oh my. 

I guess most of these shows all have a few themes in common...the Navy..cops.. :)  I will have to start buying the dvds when I go back to sea and miss a season, or two..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!