Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

One of my good friends has made this for me a few times recently, and I decided to make it on my own.

Level: Easy
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
Serves: 4 people

Ingredients:  1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened            
                   1 bottle of hot sauce (I used Franks Red Hot Sauce, add to taste)
                   1-2 cans of white premium canned chicken
                   tortilla chips or crackers

I mixed the cream cheese and chicken together in a saucepan, and added the hot sauce to taste.  I used about 1/4 of a 12 oz bottle.  My guy doesn't like spicy food, so I didn't add much for him.  Normally, I would have used much more.  This recipe is super simple, and I love to make it for company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!