Friday, October 28, 2011

Unplugged.

I have moved 3 times in 3 months.  I have not watched TV since October 7th.  And I can honestly say, I don't miss it.  I kind of miss the news, etc..but I just look it up online.  I had to move, settle in a new house/city/job, and start school right away.  I took my first exam today, and I can honestly say I am happy I didn't have a tv around to interfere with studying.  I did well on the exam, and I hope I don't go crazy not watching NCIS, etc etc all the time.  I didn't want to get cable while I was in Rhode Island because I am only here until May.  That is a lot of money for cable when I will be in school or studying most of the time.  Then I move again.  I am debating still on NETFLIX..we shall see if I go down that road or just use the REDBOX when I really just want to unwind and watch a movie. 

I found this website while I was thinking about how I have almost gone an entire month without a TV.  It has a lot of interesting facts about tv viewing, etc. 

I have noticed I have slept more, worked out more, read more books, and cleaned the house more without the distractions of a tv. 

Let's hope this pattern of productivity continues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!