Monday, October 17, 2011

The Ocean State

I have officially lived in Rhode Island for about 1 week.  It has been pretty incredible so far.  I have seen a lot, but mostly felt like I ate my way through Newport this past week.  That is what happens when you have visitors! 

I have walked around a lot, and now even more with Bella.  My youngest brother brought her to Newport Thursday afternoon.  She is definitely loving the walks, the backyard, and even saw the ocean for the first time.  She just watched the waves and contemplated jumping in.  The water is cold, so there is no way I was letting her!  Many of the photos have the Newport Bridge in the background.  You can read about it here.
Sunset walk on The Point

Goat Island is across the water..

Newport Bridge..or the Pell Bridge

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!